Account Delivery Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Industry: Renewables/Offshore Wind
Required Skills: Offshore Wind, Engineering, Recruitment, Account Management, Delivery, Resourcing, Staffing
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, energetic, Recruitment consultant to work on client-side and establish ODE's presence locally on the East Coast of the USA. The right candidate will have full autonomy in delivering locally sourced profiles across a number of Offshore Wind projects, as well as internal roles.
The main purpose of the role is to own and lead the delivery/recruitment and management of Secondment Resources across Client frameworks, monitoring activity, quality, conversions and KPI adherence. The successful candidate will also be the main focal point and be responsible for recruitment activities for ODE USA.
Scope of Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for sourcing, attracting personnel for ODE projects
* Management of all Client secondment services projects
* Maintain, Update & grow Recruitment Database / CRM
* Ensuring all Client secondment forms are submitted promptly and correctly to the Client
* Performing screening interviews for potential candidates.
* Ensure a dedicated Credit Control function Tracks payment status on all Client projects
* Ensure a dedicated Project Controls function is in place to prepare internal/external regular reports incl. profit & turnover forecasts / results
* Reporting back to ODE on any issues on the Client Projects
* Maintain regular contact with Client contractors to provide support when necessary and to obtain information and updates on changes to the project that may be relevant to ODE as a means of assessing potential risk and / or growth.
* Record & Maintain records of all Client contractors with relevant information that can be used by other functions of the business (i.e. Timesheets, Project Control & Credit Control)
* Management of any issues with placed personnel
* Be the contact point for all secondees, ensuring they feel part of the ODE group
* Provide input into proposals / Scopes of Work for new Client secondment opportunities in the form of CV's, Grades / Rates, and any recruitment related advice / expertise.
* Be the main point of contact for Client queries
* Support in identifying new business opportunities within Client
* Manage the research and network organisations within Client with the goal of gathering names of prospective Client/work scopes/engineering opportunities for ODE
* Actively participate in Client meetings
* CV generation including job-board advertising/email alerts etc.
* Monitor daily / weekly / monthly activities
* Manage and distribute positions to the USA PSL
* Contribute towards a positive, friendly & competitive office environment
* Support with ODE Renewables LLC internal recruitment
* Maintain adherence to legislative procedures at all times
* Follow the Company procedures at all times
* Support and Uphold the Company Values at all times
Competencies & Soft Skills:
- Track record in recruitment delivery
- Knowledge of offshore wind projects and how they are executed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT literacy
- Detail conscientious
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task
- Commercial awareness
- Confident and outgoing individual
- High tolerance for uncertainty, results orientation
- Good report writing skills essential
- Team player, self-starter and problem solver with a "Can -do" attitude
- Flexible to travel within USA and working away from base office
- Degree educated or equivalent is desirable
- Experienced recruiter with both in-house and external recruitment experience including at least 5 year in oil & gas, energy, renewables, construction or a similar environment to provide an understanding of industry roles and activities.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Your application will be carefully considered during the initial screening process. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applicants we are unable to personally respond to everyone that applies but we will contact you if you are selected to progress in the recruitment process
ODE is an equal opportunities employer
To comply with immigration legislation, ODE is legally required to verify your right to work in the UK
Candidates requiring sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside other applicants. Appointments will be based upon ODE being able to provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy within the EU/EEA or the role is listed on The Shortage Occupation List
APPROACHES FROM AGENCIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED OR ACKNOWLEDGED