ODE’s priorities are the safety of personnel and plant, and the protection of the environment. We are also fully committed to providing the highest quality service with no adverse affect on our employees and other stakeholders. Our highly developed, proven management systems enable us to achieve our objectives.
ODE is certified by a UKAS accredited body to three internationally recognised standards – ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
In addition, we are also certified by Lloyds Register to Module H of the Pressure Equipment Directive allowing us to issue Declarations of Conformity through a quality assured route for our designs. We are committed to industry approval schemes and are registered as a supplier and purchaser on the First Point Assessment Limited scheme for oil & gas in the UK.
ODE takes its SHEQ responsibilities very seriously and is committed to continual improvement.
- FPAL Certificate 2021-2022
- Module H1 Pressure Equipment Directive Certificate
- Module H Pressure Equipment Directive Certificate
- ISO 14001 EMS ENGUS UKAS Certificate Exp 16 May 2024
- ISO 9001 QMS ENGUS UKAS Certificate Exp 16 May 2024
- BSC Award Certificate ODE 2021
- BSC Award Certificate ODE AM 2021
- Achilles JQS-2020
- ISO 45001 OHSAS ENGUS UKAS Exp 16 May 2024
- BSI Membership Certificate 2021
- OGUK Membership Certificate 2021
- FPAL Verify Certificate 2020
- ROSPA President's Award 2019
- ODE Code of Conduct