ODE’s priorities are the safety of personnel and plant, and the protection of the environment. We are also fully committed to providing the highest quality service with no adverse affect on our employees and other stakeholders. Our highly developed, proven management systems enable us to achieve our objectives.
ODE is certified by a UKAS accredited body to three internationally recognised standards – ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
In addition, we are also certified by Lloyds Register to Module H of the Pressure Equipment Directive allowing us to issue Declarations of Conformity through a quality assured route for our designs. We are committed to industry approval schemes and are registered as a supplier and purchaser on the First Point Assessment Limited scheme for oil & gas in the UK.
ODE takes its SHEQ responsibilities very seriously and is committed to continual improvement.
- FPAL Certificate 2020-2021
- Module H1 Pressure Equipment Directive Certificate
- Module H Pressure Equipment Directive Certificate
- Certificate of Approval EMS ISO 14001:2015 Exp 16 May 2021
- Certificate of Approval QMS ISO 9001:2015 Exp 16 May 2021
- BSC Award LON 2019
- BSC Award GY 2019
- Achilles JQS-2020
- Certificate of Approval OHSAS 18001:2007 Exp 16 May 2021
- BSI Membership Certificate
- BSC Membership Cert 2017
- FPAL Verify 2018
- ROSPA President's Award 2019
- ODE Code of Conduct Rev 6 July 2020