Installation Operator (Duty Holder) and Pipeline Operator
Offering UKCS operators an outsourcing solution to their energy infrastructure operational needs, ODE Asset Management is a safe and reliable operations partner across offshore oil and gas, renewables and onshore terminal installations. With years of experience safely operating both offshore and onshore facilities, we have enabled clients to focus on asset development on greenfield and brownfield sites where we have a track record of adding value through:
- Utilisation of our manpower resource pool for service delivery on a pay-as-you-go basis. This minimises the manpower cost required for safe operation and applies to both offshore supervisors and technicians as well as onshore operations, technical authorities and engineering support.
- Pooled logistics resources which minimise operating costs associated with helicopter and boat operations and warehousing.
- Access to the economies of scale associated with our framework agreements with service, equipment and consumables suppliers.
- Our long-established relationship with UKCS Regulatory Authorities.
- Risk-based maintenance and inspection programmes ensuring plant integrity and reliability is maintained at optimum cost.
- In-house brownfield engineering support where our engineering and construction resources can deliver timely and cost-effective solutions scaled to fit either minor mods or major engineering projects.
- In-house Technical Safety resource to support Safety Case development and all associated safe systems of work.
All this is delivered under a contracting umbrella where our returns are aligned with asset value drivers and a true operating partnership with our clients is created with the commensurate sharing of risk and reward.
Stand-alone or Integrated Services
Our range of duty holder services can also be delivered either as discrete services or under an Integrated Services contracting model where our clients can received tailored service support that best fits their operational needs:
We possess the full range of the in-house Technical Authorities required to perform asset operational duties; these can also be accessed by clients independently on a pay-as-you-go basis.
We have managed a number of safe and successful asset transitions on behalf of clients and provide in-house resources to facilitate the effective transition of people, material, contracts and documentation during asset sale / purchase between operators.
We have safely and successfully managed a number of new asset / greenfield project startups. This has included developing asset-specific operations and maintenance strategies and procedures, CMMS builds, and supporting clients in construction yards though to FATs and site commissioning and start-up. Our Pre-Start-up Safety Review (PSSR) is well established and forms a key element of our pre-operations Safe Systems of Work.
Operational Due Diligence
With access to a complete range of discipline technical authorities and our years of operational experience, we can provide clients with key insights into asset value opportunities and risks as well as providing practical CAPEX / OPEX as part of our Due Diligence services.
Safety Case Development
Our in-house Technical Safety team can cover all aspects of Safety Case preparation and approval and our long-term relationship with the Regulatory Authorities gives us a unique capability in this key area of UKCS asset operation.
Asset Maintenance & Integrity Management
Our holistic and risk-based approach to plant maintenance and integrity is one of ODE AM’s core disciplines. We have successfully delivered significant PM reductions of up to 40% on assets through our in-house maintenance reviews whilst retaining or bettering nameplate availability of plant. Our Asset Integrity Management System is seen as amongst the best in class and we have successfully acted as Independent Verifier on behalf of clients on a number of assets.
Supply Chain Management
Both our logistics resource pool (which includes helicopters, boats and warehousing) and contracts framework are available for clients who are looking to share these high-cost areas of energy infrastructure operations and gain access to the economies of scale in our duty holder contracts.
Brownfield Engineering Modifications
At ODE AM, we believe you can push the boundaries of what is possible with smart ideas, and superior engineering. With operations and engineering working together, we enable the faster development of both minor modifications and major projects and lower cost solutions.