ODE provides independent and impartial due diligence services covering all aspects of oil & gas facilities: onshore and offshore including subsea, jackets, topsides and floating production systems. Our complete life-cycle expertise in engineering, operations and decommissioning enables ODE to make practical assessments and recommendations based upon cost estimates that are realistic and reliable. ODE has assessed international and UK assets for due diligence studies on behalf of a range of clients from independent operators to international oil companies. Given the commercial sensitivity associated with due diligence, ODE maintains the highest standards of confidentiality and discretion at all times.
Our due diligence activities typically cover the following:
- Data gathering from data rooms or operator facilities
- Review of technical and commercial data
- Site visits (onshore and/or offshore) for asset assessment
- Operator interviews to assess ongoing issues and future development plans, including any planned sub-surface developments
- Conceptual sizing, layout and cost estimating (CAPEX & OPEX) for future developments
- Preparation of study reports and presentations to clients